This policy provides information about how we deal with your private information. This includes obligations in dealing with your personal data, to ensure that we comply with the requirements of the relevant legislation, namely:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (‘GDPR’)
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected, processed and stored by Christina Gates Ltd in relation to its service providers and clients, in the course of its activities.
Who we are
Christina Gates Ltd is an independent business providing coaching and consultancy services.
Our website address is: http://christinagates.co.uk
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
In the course of our daily organisational activities, we collect and use personal information to carry out the specific client work that we’ve been engaged to do.
All personal data held by Christina Gates Ltd will:
- … be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully.
- At the time the data is collected, you will be made aware of the purpose(s) for which the data is being collected and any person(s) to whom the data may be disclosed
- Processing of your personal data will be carried out only as part of Christina Gates Ltd.’s lawful activities and we will safeguard your rights and freedoms
- Your data will not be disclosed to a third party other than where Christina Gates Ltd is operating on their behalf and you are already aware of and have given consent for this
- We will never sell your personal data on to anyone else
- …. be obtained only for one or more specified, legitimate purposes.
Christina Gates Ltd will obtain data for purposes which are specific, lawful and clearly stated. You will have the right to question the purpose(s) for which Christina Gates Ltd holds your data.
- ….. not be further processed in a manner incompatible with the specified purpose(s).
Any use of your data by Christina Gates Ltd will be compatible with the purposes for which the data was acquired.
- …. be kept safe and secure.
We will employ appropriate standards of security to protect your personal data under our care. This includes protecting against unauthorised access to, or alteration, destruction or disclosure of any personal data held by us. Access to and management of computer/cloud based customer records is limited to those who have appropriate authorisation and password access.
- … be kept accurate, complete and up-to-date where necessary.
We will ensure that processes are in place to conduct regular assessments of data accuracy and conduct regular assessments to establish the need to keep certain Personal Data
- … be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which the data were collected and processed.
We will ensure that the data we process in relation to you is relevant to the purposes for which that data is collected. Data which is not relevant to such processing will not be acquired and/or maintained.
- … not be kept for longer than is necessary to satisfy the specified purpose(s).
Christina Gates Ltd keeps personal data for a time deemed reasonable and necessary. Once the period has elapsed, we will destroy, erase or otherwise put this data beyond use.
Website Specific Information
No personal information is collected as you browse our website. We only collect your personal information when you contact us, either through our contact form or by emailing or calling us.
By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information for the purposes set out above.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, as follows:
- a) Request access to your personal information
- b) Request correction of your personal information
- c) Request erasure of your personal information
- d) Object to processing of your personal information
- e) Request restriction of processing your personal information
- f) Request transfer of your personal information
- g) Right to withdraw.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.